As a not-for-profit organization, Mount Rogers Community Services relies on a variety of funding sources to serve our community. In addition to insurance fees and government funding, Mount Rogers depends on donations from corporate and private donors.
Donations are used to start new programs, subsidize existing programs, and assist individuals in accessing services. Donations are processed securely to protect you information.
Previous donations have been used in the following ways:
- Fund trips for individuals to compete in the Special Olympics
- Provide transportation for individuals to access services
- Support employment for individuals with disabilities at the Industrial & Developmental Center (IDC)
- Purchase Christmas gifts for children enrolled in services
- Provide military and veteran cultural competency training
- Renovate facilities to meet the needs of individuals in services
Mount Rogers is happy to accept both monetary and in-kind donations. We will also accommodate requests for donations to benefit the program of your choosing.