Since 1975, Mount Rogers Industrial & Developmental Center has been in the business of providing customized, value-added manufacturing services to businesses/industry as well as manufacturing products which are purchased by the U.S. Government.
Manufacturing Operations Performed:
- Multi or single stations mechanical/electrical assembly
- Custom mailing services
- Assembly of marketing samples
- Multi-component packaging
- Inspection/repackaging of outsourced components
- Contract sewing
- Recycling of defective or manufacturer’s surplus products
- Assembly of cardboard packaging materials
The IDC is a supplier of Men’s Cotton Handkerchiefs, Personal Effects Bags, Sleep Shirts, Advanced Combat Helmet Covers, and Cleaning Cloths for the U.S. Government.
- Contract sewing is done for commercial customers.
The IDC offers screen printing of shirts, tote bags, and other products. We can accommodate any size order with speedy delivery.
Success in Partnerships
Broad technological experience along with an excellent record for good quality and reliability in schedule compliance has meant success in partnerships with small and Fortune 500 customers.
Benefits to You!
- Expand manufacturing capacity without bringing in additional workers, facility space, or equipment.
- Sub-contract production operations that are not suitable for your manufacturing processes.
- Maintain an economical advantage in the manufacturing of products in a cost-conscious market.
- Accommodate increases in quantity requirements due to seasonal variations or business fluctuations.
- Free up premium wage workers for mainstream operations by out-sourcing routine requirements.
To discuss how the IDC can meet your manufacturing needs, contact Carolyn Dankowski, Manufacturing Director: